Motion Detection waterproof Outdoor security Camera
Motion Detection waterproof Outdoor security Camera product has passive infrared, IR flash, still photo capture and continuous shooting function. It can capture video and still images at certain times. It senses motion and captures still images or video anytime, it is your best choice for indoor security and outdoor hunting activities in the day / night. With IP54 waterproof and dustproof standard, no worry about working on rainy days. A helpful partner for you.
– Two PIR design for maximum 120-degree sensing angle
– 5.0 megapixels CMOS sensor, providing you with clearer images and videos
– 42pcs 940nm IR LED lights for long distance detection
– 20m infrared effective range to capture more important intelligence
– IP54 waterproof and dustproof standard, it also works on rainy days
– 2.4-inch TFT LCD colorful display, can playback photos and videos
– Fast system startup time, just need 1 second
– Maximum support 32GB micro SD card
– Full automatic IR filter
– Easy fixation with belt
– Standby time: 6 months
– Powered by 8 x AA battery ( not included )
High Definition: 1080P(Full-HD)
Model Number: RD1000
Special features: Waterproof / Weatherproof
Package weight: 0.690 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 13.50 x 9.30 x 7.20 cm / 5.31 x 3.66 x 2.83 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 18.30 x 12.00 x 9.50 cm / 7.2 x 4.72 x 3.74 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Trail Camera, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x AV Cable, 1 x Mounting Belt, 1 x Base, 1 x Mounting Bracket, 3 x Screw
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.